Order Confirmation and Tracking
After you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also soon after receive a second email containing your order number along with information you can use to track the status of your order. You may click on the “Order Status” button to the left to track the status of your order.Please be advised that every item is made to order, and if the order originates from outside of Canada, the object is then sent over the border by courier to then be delivered to USPS, Fedex or UPS. For efficiency we may also give tracking information for items that are still in production. It can sometimes take some time for the tracking info to catch up with the packages whereabouts.
Please note that Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together and may be received separately. Your credit card will be charged at the time of order.
We normally ship using Fedex and they should leave a note on your door to arrange a time for delivery if they don’t get you the first time they try. Shipping costs are non refundable unless the return is a result of our error. Additional shipping charges may apply if we need to reship a package that is returned to us due to not responding to the delivery.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Paypal.
We ship to addresses within the United States (Including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Please review the additional information to the United States and Canada.We can also ship to Europe, please contact us as the shipping cost may be different than the estimated costs in international shipments.
We automatically charge and withhold sales tax of 7.5% for orders to be delivered to addresses within the Province of British Columbia.
Changing/Canceling Your Order
If you need to change or cancel your order, please Contact Us. If your order has already shipped, you may follow the procedures set forth in our Return Policy. Please let us know if there is a problem and give us a chance to resolve it. We are pretty reasonable so please just call us.
It is important that you provide us with a valid email address and phone number when placing your order. For the protection of cardholders, we will occasionally delay the shipment of an order pending our ability to verify the order with you.
U.S. Shipping Information
- Shipping Methods/Times: We generally use FedEx Ground for shipments to the contiguous 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Additional shipping charges will apply if we need to reship a package that is returned to us due to delivery problems. Please note that items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together and may be received separately.
- Shipping Rates: We calculate shipping rates in a manner that approximates our actual shipping costs minus any promotions. You may use the “Calculate Shipping Rate” function in the Shopping Cart to determine the shipping rate of your particular order before proceeding through the checkout process. Shipping rates vary depending on the (1) size/weight of the item and (2) your location. Many of the large/heavy items are deemed oversized packages by Federal Express which can vary and change without notice to us. We will let you know if there are any changes to shipping before charging more.
- Customs Charges: We are required by law to reveal the contents of packages shipped to the United States and to state the full value of the shipment, even if the package contains a gift. It should be noted that all of our products are made entirely within North America excepting textiles and therefore should be duty free. We regularly courier the packages over the border, therefore incurring any duty on behalf of our clients. If for any reason the package is seized by customs officials, we cant be responsible for the time delay as its out of our control. this is usually a random check and is very rare. Additional shipping charges will apply if we need to reship a package that is returned to us due to delivery problems such as no one being able to receive the package.Notes are left on the door if the package Fedex has tried to deliver.
Canada Shipping Information
Please note that all prices and rates listed on this website refer to U.S. dollars.
- Shipping Methods/Times:
We generally use FedEx for shipments in Canada. Shipping times for the major Canadian cities averages 4-7 business days. Shipping to more remote areas may add several additional business days.Please note that items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together and may be received separately. We are not able to automatically process orders to be shipped to the Northwest Territories and Yukon Territories – We may have to call you regarding shipping charges depending where you are. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Canada Shipping Rates:
We calculate shipping rates in a manner that approximates our actual shipping costs minus any promotions. You may use the “Calculate Shipping Rate” function in the Shopping Cart to determine the shipping rate of your particular order before proceeding through the checkout process. Shipping rates vary depending on the (1) size/weight of the item and (2) your location. Small items (such as bowls and toys) cost less to ship and large/heavy items (such as houses and beds) cost more to ship. Many of the large/heavy items are deemed oversized packages by UPS and Federal Express. Please note that FedEx charges approximately 50% more for deliveries to certain remote areas. If we determine that the actual shipping costs will be substantially more than the calculated shipping rate, we will contact you for approval to make an adjustment prior to shipment.
International Shipping Information
We ship to Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, and U.S. Territories. As you may know, air shipping costs are quite high and in some cases may exceed the cost of the products. Because shipping costs are determined on a case by case basis, you will not be able to place an order for delivery to these countries through the shopping cart on this website. Free shipping is not available for international orders.
If you are interested in purchasing products from us, please follow the following steps:
- Contact Us and tell us which products you are interested in purchasing and the destination shipping address. An order minimum of US$100 applies to all non-Canada international shipments.
- We will respond with an estimate of the total cost for your order, including shipping costs. We will also indicate your payment options. In some cases, we may be able to accept credit card payment. However, for most non-Canada international shipments, we will require a wire transfer of funds in advance of shipment. Please note that all prices and rates listed on this website refer to U.S. dollars.
We are required by law to reveal the contents of international packages and to state the full value of the shipment, even if the package contains a gift. Customs charges may be levied when the package reaches your country. Please be aware that customs inspections by your country may result in delays in the receipt of your order.
Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your local customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.